▪ Initiate, manage and implement projects related to investment funds services Asia Pacific strategy and expansion of the investment funds business in Asia Pacific.
▪ Initiate, manage and implement new fund markets inclusion in the Fund Market Coverage list on a global basis.
▪ Work with Sales, Relationship Management, Operations to Identify, assess, propose and execute operational process improvements and revenue generating opportunities.
▪ Analyse and determine appropriate technical and non-technical solutions to both internal and external customers’ needs.
▪ Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of proposed initiative and projects.
▪ Assist with maintaining adequate legal, tax and competitive watch infrastructure.
▪ At least 6 years professional experience, preferably in banking.
▪ Experience in investment funds field is a plus.
▪ A natural drive to take the initiative in order to “get things done”.
▪ Flexible team player in an international environment.
▪ Excellent communication and presentation skills.
▪ Excellent analytical skills and numeracy literate.
▪ Strong written and oral communication skills in English. Written and spoken Mandarin will be an added advantage as the role will require to cover Chinese institutions.
▪ Flexibility to travel
▪ Business / Finance / Economics university degree and/or a related discipline.
▪ Organized with attention to detail and excellent follow-through / project management skills.