- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 24 Apr 18
Product Manager - Bancassurance (AVP)
Product Manager - Bancassurance (AVP)At OCBC, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. As Singapore's longest established local bank and the World's Strongest Bank for 2011 and 2012 (as ranked by Bloomberg Magazine), we are committed to invest and develop our people. If you are a go-getter with high level of drive, do come and join us today!
This role is responsible for the end-to-end development and management of Bancassurance products with focus on the Premier Banking segment:
- Understand the life insurance/financial protection needs of the Affluent (Premier Banking) retail consumer segment and develop/customise relevant protection products and services for them by collaborating closely with product suppliers/partners and multi-functional team;
- Responsible for the life bancassurance product development cycle from conceptualisation to development to go-to-market;
- Manage the life bancassurance product range for the various consumer segments with focus on high net worth segment through ongoing business review and product intelligence;
- Responsible for end-to-end product launch activities to ensure timely and successful rollout; including working with multi-functional stakeholders on sales training, marketing communications campaigns, promotions, etc.
- Manage both internal and external stakeholders to ensure technology infrastructure and operational processes are able to support a continuously growing bancassurance business.
About the person:
- 5-7 years of related working experience - bancassurance/life insurance and product management experience preferred
- Professional qualifications: AFP/CFP, LOMA/ACII, Degree in Actuarial or Business will be an advantage
- Personal attributes: detail-oriented, organised, thinker, planner, works independently, customer-centric, comfortable with numbers and data analysis, strong stakeholder management skills