Manage the Private Banking Structured Products (SP) and Equity product advisory platform and both product P/L. Drive the Product development and strategy on the larger SP and Equity business and provide advice to Client Advisors with executable product ideas to drive bottomline.
- Package route to market executable ideas with inputs from 1) Research, 2) industry intelligence and ground feedback, and 3) current books.
- Drive Investment themes and product focus, giving color and depth to the investment books. Provide frontline with actionable focus to maneuver the markets, with support from Research.
- Provide solutions for clients’ SP and Equity requests
- Educate Client Advisors and team members on SP and Equity
- Be a recognized authority within the Bank on SP and Equity
- Set up access to full range of Equity sub-classes
- Manage relationships with major counterparties and key market players
- Ensure full compliance with regulatory requirements and CTBC product development and management policies
- Ensure end to end platform readiness and robustness for product sale.
- Manage internal relationships with key enablement partners and stakeholders
- Ensure all products are reflected correctly in the banks’ books
- Support development of MIS and post transaction reporting to ensure regulatory compliance and support investment and product performance monitoring
- Work with team members to ensure adequate coverage at all times
- Provide investment advisors and RMs with trading ideas, market information and sales tools
- Provide input on SP and Equity for internal and external publications
- Develop marketing materials
- Making timely actionable calls in relation to markets and books, to help frontline manage clients.
- Detailed knowledge of analysis and markets, with strong technical capabilities in SP and equity analysis.
- Experience in SP/Equity sales, advisory and managing SP/Equity platforms
- End to end knowledge of product cycle
- Understanding of Financial Markets and key investment concepts
- Understanding of portfolio construction and Risk Management concepts
- Presentational and communication skills
- Team player and goal orientated