Product Management or Product Development experience with direct experience in SD-WAN, cloud-delivered solutions (e.g. SASE) and/or tailored managed services offering
Singapore Telecommunications Ltd
- Manage the product and corresponding lifecycle of Singtel’s Software Defined services portfolio including managed SD-WAN and/or cloud-based security solutions.
- Manage the product cost structure, cost optimization, roadmap, commercial model and product P&L.
- Manage the product policies, performance and streamline processes within Singtel. Ensure comprehensive documentation of processes and product specification.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure product requirements are well supported and integrated into OSS and BSS systems.
- Provide business case analysis to support new services and customization of existing product offering to meet specific customer needs.
- Understand the market needs, keep abreast of technology developments/trends and competitive situation.
- Plan and develop new products, features, capabilities, product positioning, pricing, benchmarking against competitor to ensure product is relevant, competitive and meet changing market needs.
- Enable technologies and service delivery partners for Singtel Software Defined services, constructing a cost-effective end-to-end service for the enterprise customers.
- Enable sales team to upsell services to accelerate customers’ digital transformation efforts.
- Review and manage product terms and conditions, partner contract and agreement.
- Develop and execute marketing strategies including market segmentation and positioning.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Engineering degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product management or product development experience, at large organisations or innovative start-ups.
- Direct experience in SD-WAN, cloud-delivered solutions (e.g. SASE) and/or tailored managed services offering
- Interest in developing service and initiatives that drives simplification and productivity to promote end-user experience
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Keen sense of technology developments, market trends, and needs of the enterprise business market.
- Have the drive, energy and commitment to succeed in winning in a competitive market environment.
- Demonstrable track record of success.