Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
As a member of the APAC Fund Solutions team, you will be responsible for supporting the delivery and servicing of the broader fund universe including Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Mutual Funds and ETFs. In particular, be the dedicated person in SG for Private Equity. Be responsible for maintaining, improving and servicing the APAC private equity offering, in collaboration with our global investment team and in line with our research views.
- Private Equity Specialization / Expertise: As the APAC Private Equity Product Specialist, you will be responsible for the Private Equity Platform and all Private Equity enquiries from Relationship Managers, Investment Consultants and end-clients
- Private Equity Selection: Work alongside due diligence teams to source private equity managers to be added to CS's platform and represent APAC's views in various global investment committees, with the key goal of driving APAC Private Equity Sales
In addition to your specialization, you are part of the broader Fund Solutions team in APAC with responsibilities in
- Fund Advisory: Responsible for your own market area coverage, work closely with bankers and business partners, meet with UHNW clients, be a sought-after fund specialist for your market, drive sales effort for your markets
- Broader Fund universe: Be responsible for all fund related requests (Mutual funds, ETFs, Hedge Funds and PE funds), represent Fund Solutions SG team, provide trainings to bankers and clients, active information sharing with global teams
- 6-8 years minimum of proven experience in the fund industry
- Experience in private equity a must, some experience in fund advisory a plus
- Strong Educational background
- Proficient in English and Chinese as the role will involve covering Greater China clients
- Motivation, self-drive, team spirit, and a positive "can do" attitude
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.