- Up to SGD120000.0 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 16 Apr 18
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Up to SGD120000.0 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
We are currently looking for Product Manager. This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) team and supports the Global Product Owner Function deliver a quality service to its clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations.
Leading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
- Works with Business Architecture to understand TOM
- Supports product owner in day-to-day decision making re prioritisation and design decisions
- Works with the operational teams / functions to ensure business problems and needs are considered as part of product & design decisions
- Supports Change delivery BA's in developing detailed design
- Acts as filter for any new requirements, managing the process of adding/grooming the product backlog
- Plays role of "Voice of Business" - "Trusted voice"
- Works with benefit owners to ensure product supports benefit realisation and timeframes. Works with Global and regional roles support the Change Management Forum and the CR process
- Effectively manages relevant business stakeholders across the end-to-end Client Lifecycle, including Relationship Managers, Product teams, COBAM and CET
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking
- Subject matter expertise in CDD and CLM system and process
- Deep domain experience across Financial Market Products, Account Set up, Account Data Structures and Transaction Processing systems.
- Previous experience in working with Vendors
- Ability to transition from micro-analysis to strategic 5-year vision
- Experience in working on Agile projects
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Knowledge of CIB, CB and BB business segments, client types and product offerings
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfil your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.