Product Management Associate Director
This position contributes client management, product management, market structure, and industry engagement for MarkitSERV in Japan.
While the candidate will belong to Product in the organization, one of the main responsibilities of this role will be to keep close relationship with clients and partner with internal teams around client resolution and satisfaction in relation to the OTC products MarkitSERV covers.
This is a challenging role and will give a successful candidate the opportunity to work closely with key personnel of major dealers, financial market infrastructures, industry associations, and regulators and contribute to the industry as a whole. Duties & accountabilities
- Keep close communication with clients, identify their needs, and realize them or resolve issues. Clients include banks, brokers, asset managers, insurance companies, Exchanges / CCPs.
- Ensure smooth day to day operation of the product suite across asset class, platform and geography, working with Client Service and Application Support team.
- Drive industry engagement for the OTC products MarkitServ platforms deal with.
- Promote new functionality of MarkitSERV platforms to existing clients.
- Support sales and business development to drive adoption of new services.
- Partner Head of MarkitSERV Japan for keeping productive relationships with senior management of clients in Japan to ensure highest levels of client satisfaction.
- Work with Product Strategy and Product Development in APAC region to maximise opportunities in new markets.
- Ensure pricing and positioning for our global platforms is appropriate to drive growth in region. Business personal competencies
- University graduate or masters
- Proven experience in OTC markets is Must
- Understanding of OTC products post-trade process is desirable
- OTC products operation experience is desirable
- Strong problem-solving skills are advantage
- Knowledge of market regulations is advantage
- Must be fluent in written and verbal English and Japanese Personal competencies
- Strong work ethic
- Strong client-orient mind set
- Excellent communication skills
- Open minded, flexible and willing to adapt to changing situation
- Strong team player and comfortable working in a team environment
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.