The Regional Product Management team at Shopee is the key focal point between the business, engineering and design teams. The team is responsible for implementing strategy, road map and feature, while adhering to business goal. It covers all functions including Financial Services, Supply Chain, Marketing, Search, Recommendation, Advertising, Order, User, Product, Anti-Fraud, Data Science, Seller Service, Big Data. Join us to own a product that is impacting millions of lives in Southeast Asia and Taiwan.
Financial Services PM team focus on building multiple fintech solutions to meet the needs of both consumers and businesses. We shape the overall product roadmap and see our fintech solutions from end-to-end. We also collaborate closely with other Shopee teams to design solutions.
- Shape the overall product vision/roadmap, product ideation, system design and development, post-launch improvements and iterations for Shopee’s fintech solutions, including but not limited to digital payments, digital wallets, consumer loans, merchant platform and O2O products
- Conduct market research and competitor studies to identify opportunities, gaps and areas of improvement for our solutions
- Effectively manage stakeholder expectations and project timeline
- Ensure strong collaboration and communication across teams - business development, operations, design, engineering, customer experience, and any other relevant department(s)
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable education institution. Preferably major in Computing, Information System
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Self-driven, positive attitude and team player
- Prior product management experience and/or one of the following is preferred: Online Travel Agency (OTA), O2O business, lifestyle apps, consumer/cash loans, to-B businesses/ merchant platforms, digital wallet, digital payments
- Proficient in English, and conversational in Mandarin in order to collaborate with counterparts from China
- Both junior and senior product management roles are available