Product Due Diligence Analyst, PMG COO (1 year contract)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
Bank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Start your career with Bank of Singapore as an Analyst
PMG COO team is the Operating Centre of Excellence for Product Management Group across all advisory offerings and asset classes.
Product Due diligence is an important mandate of the product management group and you will be responsible to manage the Product Due diligence on an ongoing basis. In addition, you will be responsible to drive the automation of some of the key processes that enable us to scale the offering globally and across asset classes. Description
Product Due Diligence
- Responsible to manage Product Due Diligence (PDD)across asset classes globally
- Extract product features/information for product due diligence
- Perform product due diligence in accordance with local regulatory requirements
- Manage and maintain all PDD documents
- Ensure proper organization of documents
- Ad-hoc analysis and/or data collection
- Manage process, governance and changes - keep abreast of the latest regulatory requirement in the PDD procedure/process
Projects and Transformation
- Spearhead projects to drive process automation within PMG and work with different teams to build an automated and centralized PDD platform
- Support FI Research team for selected tasks and activities
- Tasks/Projects to be assigned by PMG team from time to time Qualifications
- You are degree qualified with 5-7 years' experience; preference will be for Investment products/ Asset Management experience and/or private banking experience
- Strong project management skills will be desirable.
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical mind set - Excel VBA & Bloomberg skills will be a plus
- Strong product knowledge, prior experience of Fixed Income and other asset classes like funds, equity, structured product will be highly useful
- You are a driven self-starter who is delivery focused and possess strong communication, influencing and presentation skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are able to adapt to various demands in a diverse culture.
- You are well organized and can work independently.
- Bachelors /Master's degree (preferable) degree from a reputable university