Product Analyst, Derivatives
- Will commensurate with experience
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Sep 18 2018-09-20
This is a front office role that will provide ample opportunities to learn about finance, trading, and the unique business of a derivatives exchange, while at the same time allowing the person to meaningfully contribute with their technical and analytical skills from day one.
- Support the front office in growing the derivatives trading revenue
- Help with internal operational processes and work with various internal departments
- Analyze large datasets of trading data, conduct market and product research, analyze client activity, and produce data-driven ideas and recommendations
- Assist with management reports, marketing materials, client education, and business partners dealings
- Create and maintain custom applications for quantitative analysis (e.g. options pricing model)
- Keen interest in technology, financial markets, and big data analysis
- Proven ability and desire to constantly learn and improve in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to take responsibility for their own work and see large and complex projects through the end
- Experience with coding (C#/Java) and databases, those with (SQL/KDB) knowledge and experience will have an added advantage.