You’ll be working for a reputable banking company who is looking for Product Analyst focusing on digital onboarding. This is a 6 months contract employment to be based in Singapore. You will work with scrum team and developers. Day to day interaction with the team. Moreover, you need to define user stories and speak with the rest of the team in the bank and finalising it when approvals are sought.
Your new role
- Work closely with Product Owners delivering functional capability for products including digital onboarding, savings loans and payments
- Support the PO with user stories writing, including detailed acceptance criteria
- Work closely with technology, service, risk and analytics to establish user story requirements for the SCRUM team
- Work closely with other technical teams within the bank and partners to establish functional documentation such as SLAs and interface specs
- Support the POs with documentation related to vendor onboarding
- Support business impact analysis for new and existing bank processed impacted by banking.
What you'll need to succeed
- Some Business Analyst experience (minimum 2-3 years).
- Must come from Banking companies.
- Experienced in handling requirement and with stakeholders management.
- Have worked in agile framework / have been involved in project user stories.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible working extra hours and at times on weekends.
- This role is only open to Singaporean or PR holder, please state this in your CV.
What you'll get in return
The company does provide attractive remuneration for their employees. Besides that, you will have the opportunity to be part of a well-known banking company.