- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 14 Oct 17
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.Job Purpose:
* Produce comprehensive and accurate due diligence reports.
* Assessing country needs on the new providers and products.
* Interact with external fund managers and country product managers in conducting the provider an dproduct due diligence.
* Interact with internal stakeholders to seek their expeet view on specific area in conducting provider and product due diligence.
* To participate in monthly country GAC meeting.
* Deliver high quality and accurate provider and product due diligence reports
* Proactive in assessing country needs while at the same time able to provide guidance in the selection of investment strategies and providers.
* Developing an indepth knowledge of the various markets under coverage and the latest development.
* To provide product information and updates in the monthly country GAC meeting.
* Ensure the highest ethical standards are met as well as meeting and enhancing the internal processes.
* Quality, accuracy and efficiency of the due diligence outputs.
* Effectiveness of engaging all internal and external stakeholders in providing guidance in the selection of investment strategies and providers.
* Ensuring all internal process is followed and providing guidance to country product team in meeting the Bank wide processes.
* Effective country product team management.
* Effective working with all internal stakeholders to leverage expertise.
Knowledge and Skills:
* University Graduate
* About 5 years of experience in product due diligence, product management and an understanding/appreciation of regulatory, risk control and fiduciary standards expected of a large scale global business.
* Good technical skills and knowhow of the mutual fund industry
* Commercially astute, driven and energetic
* Thoughtful, detail and analytical
* An effective team player, with a sense of ownership and accountability
* Hard working and driven; inclusive and co-operative in style.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to develop strong relationships as well as managing expectation of the stakeholders.
* Enjoy working in a challenging, fast paced environment.
* Well-organised, hands-on and disciplined approach to work.
* Ability to represent the business at a senior level internally to peers.
* Ability to manage detail as well as step back and see the bigger picture.
* Strong presentation skills with an ability to articulate the suitability of a product.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.