Processing Specialist, Account Services, GO&T
- To handle daily processing of customer requests on a timely and accurate basis.
- Perform form completeness check and customer authorization are verified.
- As a maker, perform data entry for verified requests on a timely and accurate basis.
- As a checker, to ensure all information entered by the maker is accurate.
- Attend to all irregularities / exceptions and escalate to supervisor where applicable.
- Ensure processing is completed within agreed turnaround time with no defects.
- Assist in gathering accurate statistics for MIS reporting.
- Observe and comply with documented policies / procedures and regulatory requirements (e.g. Banking Secrecy, Anti-Money Laundering etc)
- Minimum diploma in Business Administration / Banking and Finance / Accountancy or a relevant discipline.
- Experience in banking operations is an added advantage.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous in his/her duties.
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy, and with a can-do attitude.
- Strong team player and ability to work harmoniously with a diverse workforce.
- Flexibility to work overtime to meet processing demand, if required.