Process & Quality Specialist Front Support
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Jan 18
Are you demanding towards yourself and your job? Do you like working with colleagues across the organization and are you good with stakeholder management? Are you meticulous and ensure deadlines are being met? We are looking for someone like that who can:
- be the point of entry for process, execution/remediation and quality assurance related topics within the market and thus support the tracking, and the preparation for meetings between Market Heads, Desk Heads and Client Advisors
- pro-actively communicate with Market Heads, Desk Heads & Client Advisors to ensure effective collaboration and information flows between front and functional units
- support and coordinate the remediation of quality issues, clean-up exercises, control results, recurring reviews (e.g. Suitability Review, pending items, AML, etc.)
- assist Desk Heads and Client Advisors to mitigate risks and support the Market Head in establishing a sound risk & efficiency culture within the respective market
- support the tracking and analysis of operational incidents and implementation of adequate measures in collaboration with the Location Business Risk Organization
- identify and propose process improvements in collaboration with respective stakeholders and involved teams outside the market
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
In your role you will report into one of the Wealth Management South East Asia (SEA) Market Heads. Your work location is One Raffles Quay in Singapore, where all SEA Process & Quality Specialists are located.
Your experience and skills
- ability to grasp new topics quickly, prioritize, problem-solve (top-down/bottom-up), synthesize findings and propose practical solutions that work in the given context
- a strong understanding of the business and processes involved in Wealth Management
- good communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate to various levels of the organization including senior management
- ability to work in a culturally diverse team with varying level of knowledge and skill set
- project management skills - ability to manage a wide range of objectives with conflicting and competing priorities; ability to plan ahead and pre-empt key issues; to drive a process with little supervision
- a natural coordinator, motivator & team player
- effortless in interacting with colleagues of various levels, including senior management
- resilient, unconditionally reliable & responsible
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.