- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 22 Nov 17
Process Excellence Lead - Business Transformation, Global Consumer Financial Services
Process Excellence Lead - Business Transformation, Global Consumer Financial ServicesWe are a high-performing team of dynamic change leaders, spearheading the charge for OCBC consumer bank's digital revolution. We seek passionate self-starters with curious minds and unflinching tenacity to join us!
As fearless transformers, we dive into problem statements with our customers and internal partners to reimagine, design and implement meaningful digital solutions. From curating a digital strategy to transforming intricate customer journeys, we take ownership of inventing innovative and relevant ways to delight our customers with superior experience while meeting their financial needs.
We view difficulties as opportunities. We are relentless in our quest to transform the business and uniting our stakeholders in our journey to do so. We promote a culture of openness and experimentation, with a "never say die" spirit. If you are an individual who thrives on challenges and inspires to drive change, we want you!
What is this job about?
The role of the incumbent is to drive Process Excellence(PEX) charter and Robotic Process Automation(RPA) within CFS, to propel us to the next level of process efficiency. The candidate is instrumental in driving process efficiency to increase productivity and revenue enablement amongst other business benefits, through leading or coaching of process improvement projects. This position would also be responsible for driving Six Sigma competency within CFS, to enable the business units to be self-sufficient in driving process improvements. The candidate will lead and coach process excellence practitioners to :
- Deliver business value in collaboration with our CFS partners
- Strengthen process management & governance
- Reimagine our processes leveraging tools like Six Sigma and RPA
- Build culture of process excellence and drive Six Sigma & RPA competency within CFS
The candidate must have :
- Proven track record in driving process excellence and robotics initiatives, with demonstrated success in transforming businesses with tangible results
- Ability to demonstrate thought-leadership in formulating and executing strategic plans on process governance and excellence
- Demonstrated experience in successfully leading a team to coaching, leading and implementing process improvement projects
- Acumen to spot opportunities and develop them into viable projects with ability to think out of the box
- Experience in robotic processing automation
- Six Sigma Black Belt certification or equivalent
- Solid stakeholder management and change management skills
- Extensive project management and facilitation experience
- Passion to continually grow the culture through coaching, training and other programs(reward and recognition etc)