This position will work with the COO and, as part of the Private Investment Program of work to define and map current state (in terms of technology, process, data flows and people), define target state, and resulting gap analysis, with a view to development of a plan to achieve target state design. This will involve consultation with senior leaders and investment specialists across the business.
Asset class coverage include derivatives, private credit, real estate, private equity, and venture capital thru a range of investment vehicles under the Variable Capital Company structure.
Working within the Private Investment Program of work, the incumbent will be responsible to drive and contribute to the following:
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- At least 20 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Strong experience working in Asset Management or Private Asset General Partnership
- Working knowledge of end to end process and data flows
- Ability to design processes and controls and have prior experience in designing target operating models
- Advanced skills in Front, Middle and Back Office systems
- Knowledge in Bloomberg systems a bonus
- Excellent stakeholder management
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg or contact Matthew Ng at +65 6950 0388 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Charterhouse was formed in 2003 in Australia and it has established itself as a reputed recruitment specialist in its industry. With footprints in Asia, Australasia and the Middle East, we offer professional and bespoke contingency and retained search services across a variety of industrial sectors.
For more information on how we can help you, give us a call for a confidential discussion at (65) 6435 5600.