Private Equity VP/Director - Healthcare sector
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 04 Jan 18 2018-01-04
We are currently hiring for an experienced Vice President or Director for a well established PE fund with a successful track record of investments across Asia. This firm has raised multiple funds to date and deployed capital across a diverse range of geographies.
We are currently hiring for an experienced Vice President or Director for a well established PE fund with a successful track record of investments across Asia.
Vice Presidents and Directors work directly with senior-level decision-makers including the fund's investment partners, operating partners and leaders of current and prospective portfolio companies. To be eligible for this role you will have to have a proven track record of having successfully executed or originated Asia based M&A deals. In addition you are expected to:
- Originate new Pharma and Life Sciences investment ideas and opportunities across Asia
- Lead the detailed evaluation of new investment opportunities across south east Asia and north Asia
- Lead transaction execution and deal project management all the way to completion
- Develop capital structure and valuation views along with the Analyst and Associate team
- Monitor portfolio companies to maximize value
- Where required sit on the Boards of Investee companies
- Manage relationships with management teams and corporate and financial sponsor partners.
- Guide and mentor the junior team
You will be a highly motivated and driven investment banking professional with at least 6 years of experience within Private Equity, Investment Banking or Corporate Development in Asia. Having a well developed knowledge of the Healthcare industry and a broad network of contacts within the industry will be advantageous.
A track record of successfully leading deal teams and involvement in all aspects of deal project management, high level client/stakeholder liaison and internal team management are critical.