A growing private equity secondaries firm founded in London; be part of the founding team in Singapore
Our client is a growing private equity secondaries firm founded in London and is setting up its office in Singapore. In this regard, they are looking for a dynamic individual to join their Singapore office as the Senior Finance Manager / Finance Manager. Reporting to the CEO, you will be broadly responsible for the following:-
- Act as the key point of contact with the various service providers such as outsourced corporate accountants and fund administration;
- Review the accounting packages and reports prepared by the service providers;
- Assist the management in all aspects of finance including management and regulatory reporting, treasury, cash management etc
- Dynamic team player armed with an entrepreneur mindset
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, with some years spent in a fund accounting role
- An accounting degree with an established university
We encourage interested qualified candidates to email an updated resume in word doc format indicating current and expected compensation to email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
[Joe Chua, R1105627]