- 80k – 110k dep on exp + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia
- 22 Apr 19
Private Equity Associate, Asian PE Fund, Singapore
I’m working with an established and fast growing Asian PE Fund targeting F&B / Tech / Pharma / FMCG markets across SE Asia and N Asia. This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic environment with a steep learning curve and push for you to begin originating your own deals. You’ll also have direct access to Senior Management.
The PE Fund is an Asia focused business currently 1/3 through deploying a US$500m PE and growth fund. The team is established with a strong track record and is looking for dynamic fast learners who can help to identify and assess new investment opportunities.
Your skills and experience will reflect:
- 2 – 5 years PE experience already.
- Financial modelling experience working directly with an investor, either on the buy side or within a Big 4 environment.
- M&A exposure and research methodology.
- An understanding of the Asian markets and a wider interest in the Global markets specifically in the US and Europe.
- A willingness to originate your own investable ideas and present to Senior Stakeholders.
- International experience, either from education of work.
This opportunity will catapult your career and push you to develop yourself and skill set significantly. Training, exposure to differing investment styles and decision makers, stake holder engagement and a fast paced working environment, coupled with a competitive salary and package and occasion travel, offer a real chance to take control of your career.
Get in contact on firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.