Private Equity Associate
- $60K P.A
- Permanent, Full time
- JAC Recruitment , EA Licence No: 90C3026
- 12 Nov 18
My client, an Asian PE firm with AUM of around $1 Billion is looking for a talented candidate to join their investment team.
- Conducting due diligence on potential investment opportunities including industry and company research;
- Performing in-depth valuation analyses of potential investments;
- Preparation of due diligence materials and investment committee memos;
- Responsible for portfolio analysis / optimization, performance analysis, documentation and reporting;
- Prepare regular performance updates of portfolio companies for internal reporting as well as reporting to investors;
- Contributing to ongoing business building initiatives (deal origination and deal flow management);
- Liaising with colleagues and investors to support ongoing investment, marketing, and client service activities.
- 2 to 3 years of work experience in a private equity firm, Investment banking or Big 4 with direct exposure to Asia;
- Strong technical foundation within corporate finance and accounting; Previous Big 4 experience would be advantageous;
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including substantial experience in financial modelling and valuation;
- Results orientated individual, with a proactive and creative approach to problem solving;
- Strong judgment and critical thinking skills, with the ability to articulate and present points of view and ideas effectively;
- Proven ability to successfully multi-task with strong attention to detail;
- Highly self-motivated, self-directed; demonstrated ability to be proactive;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Chinese as frequent travelling to China and liaising with Chinese Companies are required;
- Able to travel regularly.