Private Equity Analyst/ Associate – (Credit Fund)
- Permanent, Full time
- Options Group
- 21 May 19
An established global investment firm with a strong Asian track record is looking to hire an Analyst/ Associate for their Private Credit/ Debt investments team based in Singapore with a focus on Southeast Asia deals involving mezzanine, unitranche and debt financing, primarily to back private equity-sponsored leveraged buyouts.
Assisting the senior members of the team, you will be responsible for:
- Perform due diligence including, but not limited to, financial and operational analysis, transaction structuring, and industry research on prospective private debt investments
- Perform various tasks related to monitoring current investments, market research, fund marketing efforts, and new deal origination
- Prepare internal investment committee memos
To qualify, candidates must possess:
- 2 - 3 years (analyst) and 3 – 5 years (associate) of experience in buy side, consulting or investment banking
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and persuasively
- Astute commercial sense, strong analytical skills and superior critical thinking
- Able to multi-task and focus on delivering results
- Candidates who can speak an additional Southeast Asian language will have an added advantage.
Please send your cv in MSWord to Phoebe Ling at email@example.com