Private Equity Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Funds Partnership Asia , EA Licence No: 15C7420
- 21 Sep 17
Our client is an award-winning private equity player in India and Southeast Asia with approx USD 4bn AUM. The firm invests across private equity and real estate asset classes, and owns and manages businesses across a broad variety of sectors. They are headquartered in Singapore, and also have offices in India and London. They are currently looking for a Private Equity Analyst to join their growing investment team.
- Work closely to identify, assess, and execute international investments and participate across all stages of the investment process.
- Job scope includes financial modelling, investment case preparation, due diligence, legal documentation, as well as performance improvement and financial reporting with portfolio companies.
- 2-4 years of Southeast Asia experience with a leading investment bank or management consulting firm. Prior private equity experience is beneficial.
- Strong academic background from a reputed educational institution, with strong understanding of finance and accounting.
- First-rate financial modelling skills, with a strong grasp of fundamental accounting and valuation concepts.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with a demonstrated desire to learn and succeed.
- Long term commitment to Southeast Asia.
- Ability to contribute effectively in a team environment and work directly with both mid-level and senior investment professionals.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your resume in word format to Daryl Ong at email@example.com. Regrettably, only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Reg. No.: R1763618