Private Banking Credit Risk Analyst / AVP
- Base + Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
A well renowned private bank is looking to bring on board a credit risk specialist. This is an opportunity to join a team covering their Singapore portfolio
As a part of the credit risk team of this esteemed private bank, you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
- Responsible for the analysis and processing of credit applications to be approved by local credit committee.
- Identify and assess risk of the collateral portfolio according to set policies.
- Ensure completeness of credit documentation and liaise with Legal & Compliance regarding proposed structures and documentation.
- Monitor limits and work with RMs on appropriate actions.
The ideal candidate would fulfill the following criteria:
- At least 5 years of experience within a credit risk function of a private bank.
- Prior experience with risk underwriting would be highly advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills with proven experience in handling senior stake holders and working in a dynamic team.