Private Banking Credit Manager - Global Bank
- Attaractive Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 01 Dec 17 2017-12-01
A well known global bank is looking to onboard a high caliber credit risk professional covering their private banking clients. You will be responsible for ensuring effective control across different products.
- Effectively monitor and report on risks, margin calls and limit excesses along with approval on exceptions.
- Active involvement in loan and credit administration work.
- Contribute to stress tests and and risk management related projects at a regional level.
- Oversight on a daily basis all exposure positions and collateral deficiency exceptions and validate that follow up with RM on the action plan
- Escalate to senior management promptly in cases where the shortfall is deemed at risk
- Review and escalate request for release of excess collateral allowed for under credit policy for necessary approval
Qualification and Skills
- A minimum of six years experience (ideally more than eight) within a global financial institution
- Relevant experience in private banking credit and risk monitoring
- Ability to work in an enterprising environment and handle senior stakeholders.