Private Banking, Compliance Generalist
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Black Swan Group
- 23 Apr 18 2018-04-23
End to end compliance coverage role with a private bank. The role will have a broad scope across various compliance functions with the opportunity to participate in multiple projects.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Assist in drafting and implement compliance policies.
- Conduct controls on fair dealing and investment suitability.
- Carry out AML, KYC and transaction monitoring checks.
- Take partial ownership of the compliance monitoring processes and enhance its efficiency to ensure relevancy
- Assist in licensing requirements for the bank’s representatives (e.g. RNF Framework)
- Prior compliance experience in the private banking/wealth management sector
- Fluent in Chinese/Mandarin.
- Good work ethics and eager to learn.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day to day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on email@example.com or call 6678 6859
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and Sydney supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.