- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 16 Apr 18
Private Banking Compliance
- SGD8000 - SGD10000 per month
- Full time
This stable European Bank is seeking an experienced compliance professional to support and service their private banking business.
about the company
This European Bank has a long standing history in banking and their undisputed position in the industry is proof of sustainable growth. Amongst other things, they offer great work culture, a diverse and international employee workforce, fantastic work-life balance and a rewarding career.
about the job
This role reports to the Head of Compliance (HOC). As a key member of the Compliance Team, your role is to safeguard the private banking business and their clients by ensuring that it is in line with industry laws and standards.
- Being up to date with all latest regulatory development in AML and terrorist financing activities
- Pro-actively advise the private banking business on all compliance-related matters to ensure policies and standards are adhered to
- Draft, update current policies or implement new compliance policies as and when is required
- Identify compliance risks and ensure risks are monitored and mitigated
- Prepare and present reports to senior management, outlining weaknesses and providing follow-up solutions
- Address queries by MAS and all external authorities and auditors
- Organise training sessions to educate all staff on inculcating compliance into their day to day activities
skills and experience required
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Business or Law, or relevant professional qualification in financial services or audit
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Compliance advisoyr roles, ideally from another private banking environment
- Articulate with solid stakeholder management
- Self-starter, able to operate independently
Apply below if you're looking for broad-based compliance exposure in a nurturing work environment with good training and development opportunities.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact <Daniella Koh> at <65106574>.
(EA: 94C3609/ <CR1655148> )