My client is currently seeking for seasoned and high-calibre professionals (either individual or a team) to join their team in Singapore as Relationship Managers respectively for Greater China and South East Asia.
- Responsible for developing business plans, defining market strategies, taking leadership in acquiring clients and driving sustainable profitable growth in the corresponding market;
- Primary person in managing existing team (if joined as a team), and building/expanding a new team (if joined as an individual), as well as driving the process of establishing local presence in the corresponding market;
- Responsible for ensuring the team’s overall performance in achieving targets for assets under management (AuM), revenue generation, customer satisfaction;
- Act as the corporate spokesperson during marketing and branding campaigns in the corresponding market (e.g. media interviews, industry events and awards);
- Able to provide market insights, identify business opportunities in the corresponding market and take the lead in leveraging resources to provide bespoke services and creative solutions to clients;
- Report directly to CEO. Collaborate with other senior stakeholders, the investment and support functions, business partners and product/service team to ensure the delivery of business strategy
- Possess 5-15 years of experience in relationship management within the private banking and wealth management sector;
- Solid track record in asset development, asset growth and revenue generation with minimum AuM requirement from US$200mn to over US$1bn (individually or as a team);
- Capable of developing and executing a reasonable business plan with growth vision;
- Proven leadership skills and stakeholder management skills;
- Strong client service and problem-solving mentality, able to swiftly identify and adapt to clients’ changing needs;
Interested individuals, please apply or contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org / +65 9149 4314 (Whatsapp Crystal).
Thank you and apologies that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No. 08C2893 • RCB No. 200701282M • EA Registration No. R1653100 (Goh Jia Zhen