Redstone Private Banking Search are leaders in the global provision of search solutions for the international private banking and wealth management markets. With coverage of a wide variety of Private Banks, Boutiques, Family Offices, Wealth Managers, Fund Managers and Investment Houses, Redstone Private Banking can offer tailored search solutions in a changing industry.
After a very profitable year, the Japan desk in a top Multi-National Swiss Private Bank is looking for one or two more client advisers to join the team. This mandate is a hybrid of hunting and client retention, which is an extraordinary opportunity considering how niche the Japanese market is from Singapore. This banker must have an existing portfolio and excellent communication & personable skills. A team or two / three relationship managers from the same firm is very desirable.
Key Responsibilities / Tasks
- Gage interest in the Private Bank’s top products and service capabilities. Use this and your understanding of your Japanese client’s investment requirements to sell insightful solutions in the aim to increase the average client ‘ticket size’.
- Be proactive in ensuring client retention and high levels of client satisfaction. You should be passionate about your mandate and strive for high level of performance, measured through set KPIs.
- Work cooperatively in your team to collaborate your colleagues and to maintain the Japan desk’s outstanding success.
- Generate revenue upwards of USD 1.25 MM after your second year of employment.
- Role reports into Japan desk head.
Key Qualifications / Experience
- A relevant client advisory qualification and at least three years’ experience as a non-associate relationship manager in a Private Bank.
- Been with your current employer for at least three years, or you manage a self-acquired portfolio of over USD 200 MM.
- Fluent in English and Native / Mother tongue in Japanese
- Located in Singapore or you hold a Singaporean passport / residency