To be successful in this role, you need to have a min 2 years of PB assistant / relationship management experience. Possess relevant CMFAS and/or CACS certification. Good knowledge of banking practices and investment products.
- Support Relationship Managers in the day to day management of the client relationship
- Provide administrative support to Relationship Managers, such as account opening, prepare documentation,update & maintain client's records.
- Process credit approvals,investment and deposit transactions
- Execute client's instructions on behalf and inform the Relationship Managers and clients
- Ensure PB transactions comply with the Bank's policies & legal regulations
- Conduct required KYC,AML process , procedures and documentation
This is a 1 year contract role. Applicants must be able to commit.
Pls email a copy of resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for a discussion.