Private Bank Product Advisory Compliance - Compliance Manager - Capital markets and Currencies - VP - Singapore / Hong Kong
JPMorgan Chase & Co .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.7 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com . What it Means To Work Here
Here, you'll feel welcomed and valued. Our clients, transactions, deals and projects are global so we work hard to create diverse, inclusive teams that support our business and each other. Learn about our culture here. About J.P. Morgan's Wealth Management Function
J.P. Morgan Private Bank is a global wealth management leader that delivers the highest quality advice, service, capabilities and products to Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) individuals and families around the world. We deliver highly customized and comprehensive solutions to help clients with the many complexities they face by leveraging the commercial and investment banking capabilities of the firm.
Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com . Our Team
As a member of the product advisory compliance team in Asia, you will be working closely with and providing advice to the business in Private Bank in both Hong Kong and Singapore, assisting them in analyzing compliance issues applicable to the business, reviewing business opportunities from a compliance perspective and addressing regulatory inquiries and handling regulatory changes, and helping to drive forward strategic business initiatives and projects for the APAC region. Responsibilities
- Provide advice on APAC regulations that impact capital markets and currencies-related products, including working with the business partners, Risk and Legal to implement the required processes and controls
- Review and provide advice to business partners on specific client transactions, including but not limited to product due diligence, cross trades and the various exchange rules, wall crossing requirements
- Review and develop the governance and control framework for business initiatives that involve Private Bank and CIB partnership or cross selling practices in APAC region or globally
- Provide compliance assessment of new products or services tabled through the firm's Change Control Forum or New Business Initiatives Approval process
- Manage the change management process for any regulatory changes relating to the capital markets and currencies
- Participate in global working group within Private Bank Compliance on best practices around sales practices and trading process
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in a compliance or control role, with demonstrable technical knowledge in the capital markets products, particularly on APAC Stock Exchange. Candidates with no prior compliance experience, but have strong product knowledge and control function experience in private banking would also be considered.
- An individual who is motivated, a team player and communicates effectively with business partners and other control functions.
- Ability to manage his/her own work independently around multiple ongoing projects, and engage proactively with project stakeholders to deliver on goals and objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce is directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable local law. In accordance with applicable local law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.