Leading private bank looking for a project manager to deliver on AML focused initiatives across the APAC region.
The organisation offers you the chance to:
- Develop and execute AML focused projects around functions such as new client approvals, periodic review and account closures across the APAC region.
- Identify gaps in existing process and design target process whilst ensuring that regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Manage different project streams and carry out AML/KYC policies and processes change across the region.
- Support the design and development of global initiatives by providing AML change/project guidance.
- AML/KYC project management or change management experience from the private banking or wealth management business sector.
- Ability to define project scope, manage work streams and keep abreast of project progression.
- Good at building relationships and credibility; you will be dealing with both internal and external stakeholders of ranging seniority on a day-to-day basis.
To discuss in more details and obtain further information please contact Shingo Wong on firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 65 3165 0029
EA Registration Number R1545180. Licence Number – 16S8139
Black Swan Group is an award winning global corporate governance recruitment firm who launched here in Singapore in early 2014. We have developed a reputation for finding exceptional talent and matching them with exciting and unique opportunities. Initially founded in London in 2010 we now have 4 offices globally in London, Singapore, Hong Kong and New York supporting clients across the entire spectrum of financial services businesses.