Principle Analyst Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 16 Oct 18
A new Principle Analyst Developer job based in Singapore has just become available at a leading financial institution.
About the Principle Analyst Developer Role:
You will be tasked to develop digital applications and to perform the role of an evangelist of software best practices in the digital development community.
- Define and implement WebAPIs using mini and micro service architectures
- Lead technical and architectural discussions and delivery of enterprise-level software solutions
- Set standards and govern change to technical architecture
- Create technical designs that are extensible and follow best practices; support such design with the development of interfaces and core user journeys
- Use strong solution architect skills set to understand the end-to-end system integration/dependencies between various upstream & downstream applications/framework
- Interpret business problems and translate them into technical solutions; convey those solutions back to non-technical stakeholders
- Design and develop enterprise data warehouse platform, capabilities, schemes and models
- Responsible for ensuring code coverage of the produced code, as well as continuously promote a test driven development approach where possible
- Responsible for leading development and build tasks that contribute to the delivery of working software required by the Capability [Product] Owner
To succeed in this Principle Analyst Developer role, you should have strong knowledge of development tools and programming languages.
- Familiarity with Agile delivery methodologies
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Microsoft tool set with particular expertise with C#, IIS, SQL development with a thorough understanding of object orientated programming
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure platform (working knowledge of service fabric architecture)
- DevOps, continuous integration and automated testing
- Development experience in client reporting tools/applications (e.g. VRS etc.) will be beneficial
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012 and knowledge of data warehousing best practices
- Experience with enterprise architecture tools and methodologies
This global buy side firm needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader within the banking industry. Their culture in the Singapore office is renowned as one of the best on the market and the organisation is very focused on developing and training their people to the highest standards.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person in this exciting Principle Analyst Developer job.
Apply now or call me to discuss this new opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1216653 Faiz Modak