Our client is a Global Software Consultancy firm providing regulatory and compliance solutions to banks and insurance companies. They are looking to hire a Principal Technical Consultant to join their team. Ideally someone with experience in Enterprise Change Projects, and has worked with a team at a principal level.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Planning and reviewing of work streams, taking ownership of components in the solution design for configuring of firm’s software products.
- Conducting detailed technical reviews for designing and development purpose
- Demonstrating detailed understanding of ETL and RDBMS with focus on developing database focused application
- Liaising with product development team and Group IT in understanding data and client requirements, definitions and ensuring gaps are met
- Reporting and providing progress of project and ensure the data quality through the project life cycle.
- Managing and mentoring the implementation team in delivering quality product within timeframes.
- identifying the risk issues, managing the change control and communicating in a concise and timely manner any critical information to the relevant stakeholders.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- The ideal candidate would have at least 9+ years’ of experience as principal technical developer from financial sector mainly banks and insurance.
- Candidate with strong hands on coding experience, implementing software and experience with SQL, Java, UNIX scripting would be advantageous.
- Good experience in Data Warehousing, BI & ETL processes with solid experienced in full project life cycle
- Team player with ability to work in changing environment with willingness to travel
- Proactive learner with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please contact Purvi Vyas on +65 6850 7209 or email your cv directly in word format with job reference number: JO0000003659 to banking-SG@theedgeinasia.com
Please note that due to the high number of applications only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us in the next 5 business days we regret to inform you that your application for this position was unsuccessful.
EA Licence: 16S8131
Recruiter Licence: R1441957