Principal, Solutions Consulting (VP)
- Strategically develops and grows the scope of the business.
- Manages large and high profile projects to achieve milestones, adhere to reporting standards, scope and budgetary requirements.
- Ensure clients are achieving value from BNY's products and solutions.
- Works with internal accounting operations to ensure revenue realization.
- Owns project level risks, issues, scope and status of resolution.
- Manages staff and creates team cohesion.
- Leads the recruiting process and mentors and develops quality resources.
- Leads the business development efforts to identify and close e business opportunities within new and existing accounts.
- Conducts periodic project reviews and leads executive communication and governance for client and internal stakeholders.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.
- Strong understanding of the Investments lifecycle and knowledge of software product platforms spanning at least one or more out of the following areas: investments data management, portfolio accounting and performance measurement and attribution.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills including writing proposals, project plans, specifications, status reports, etc.
- Solid client liaison skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science, or related field with 10+ years experience.
- Demonstrated track record of contributing successfully to the delivery of large and highly visible projects.
- Excellent understanding of technology and the full suite of the proprietary technologies