Menrva Search are representing a rapidly expanding technology company, focused on architecting, building & operating cloud native applications, data streams, platforms and services. Their solutions are centred around AWS and best of breed technology. From a stand-still start in 2014, they’ve grown to over 400 headcounts in APAC, both locally and internationally, with a diversified offering in professional services, managed services and product.
We are looking for talented Principal Engineers for them who can deliver amazing solutions that meets the customer requirements using all the current 'full stack' of DevOps and Cloud (AWS). The ideal candidate must be technology focused and outcome driven with full engineering accountability across architecture, design and quality control.
Main objectives of the role:
- Lead, design, plan, propose, develop and execute security architectures, policies, procedures, methods and tools for cloud and cloud/hybrid-based systems and non-cloud environments;
- Work with Engineering and Product teams to perform risk assessment, identify and recommend timely solutions and to continuously improve integration and the security posture of services;
- Align business growth with the firm’s strategic vision by developing effective, reliable and reusable architecture solutions that meet immediate and future project requirements;
- Keep abreast of the latest technology trends to advise, shape, implement and improve security architecture best practices in an evolving environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field;
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, analytical, influencing and negotiation skills;
- Excellent customer service, written/oral communication and presentation skills;
- Team contributor with good interpersonal skills and positive attitude to cope with high pressure work environment;
- An ability to drive creation of prototypes and proof of concepts;
- Software development experience is desirable.
How to Apply:
This is a fantastic opportunity to join the Singapore team of a global firm that takes prides in its customer-centric culture and is equally passionate about their employees’ career development.
Please register your interest by applying to this exciting career move and/or by getting in touch with our Search Partner, Simon Ranahan (+65 8318 4164; email@example.com) to discuss further.