Principal, Bus. Dev. Support
An integral part of the APAC Asset Servicing Business Development team - this position supports the entire sales lifecycle including RFP support, pipeline reporting, sales partner support, presentation design support, research and analysis. Supports the life-cycle of a deal from market planning and supporting prospecting campaigns, opportunity development and deal management. Assists sales executives and relationship managers to engage with clients/prospective clients to ensure all interactions are of high quality.
- Oversees the deal management process and ensures high quality delivery in all interactions with clients/prospects. Provides feedback on metrics, methodology and proposal response to improve processes, as needed
- Applies in-depth Asset Servicing knowledge and Develops best practices for analyzing data and responding to proposals. Interacts with required parties to resolve issues if they arise.
- Leverages research/information and collaborates with internal business units to be in the loop of new business opportunities with current or prospective clients. Supports prospecting campaigns and management of new deals
- Assists sales executives and relationship managers to ensure client/prospect satisfaction. Drives improvements, as needed
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced colleagues.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives. Directly contributes to revenue generation goals
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required
- 12-15 years total work experience preferred.
Asset Servicing Internal Jobcode:
Asset Servicing Admin Groups-HR08979 Requisition Number: