Prime Brokerage CCR, VP, Singapore
Morgan Stanley Prime Brokerage employs a team of experienced Client Coverage Representatives (CCRs) across regional offices worldwide, offering Hedge Funds access to the full breadth of the Firm's expertise through a single point of contact.
Client Coverage Representatives foster and maintain deep relationships with our clients. CCRs are responsible for understanding clients’ needs, addressing specific requirements, ensuring they obtain operational efficiency, identifying cross-selling opportunities and delivering other parts of the Firm, where appropriate.
At its core, Client Coverage role is that of non-investment risk management. On a daily basis, this role offers broad exposure to different departments and gives the Client Coverage team opportunities to engage with product experts across the Firm to find solutions for our clients as highlighted below:
- Daily coverage – post-trade support for our Hedge Fund clients is the essence of the role; furthermore CCRs at Morgan Stanley are the enablers who bridge the gap between clients and the Firm helping to navigate internal teams and processes
- Management of risks in sensitive markets – working with internal groups to ensure clients avoid costly operational mistakes and regulatory risks. Provide assistance on Investor ID applications prior to investments in restricted markets
- Securities lending – borrow reconciliation and monitoring through reporting
- Risk and Margin – expertise and reporting enables us to walk clients through transparent, dynamic, and stable margin policies, explain leverage limits, and help with margin impact analysis ahead of establishing new trades
- Financing – discussions around multi-asset class financing across equity, fixed income, swap and other derivatives that enable clients to manage their financing costs, understand rehypothecation, and be versed in the asset protection and counterparty risk management solutions that the Firm provides
Regarded for having one of the leading Prime Brokerage Client Coverage teams in the industry, Morgan Stanley relies on its CCRs to offer the highest coverage levels to our clients and to ensure that they have access to all available resources within the Firm. Outside of the day-to-day elements of the role outlined above, our CCRs also contribute significantly to relationship management and the development of the business through a number of product and technology initiatives: client workshops, best practice advisory, content delivery, account reviews, global working groups
Client Coverage Representatives will be given the opportunity to service clients of varying sizes and strategies, thus allowing them to build a strong understanding of the Hedge Fund industry. In this role, Client Coverage Representatives will be given resources, which allow them to build extensive knowledge of the Prime Brokerage business, and the Firm as a whole.