- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Premier Service Manager
Premier Service ManagerThe key responsibility of the Premier Service Manager (PSM) is to be the first point of contact for all walk-in customers at the Premier centre. The PSM is expected to provide high service standards to customers who visit the premier centre. He/She is to ensure smooth customer handover by addressing customer by name and informing RMs/tellers of the service request. He/She is to proactively deliver positive surprise enthusiastically whenever an opportunity is identified. Customers' non-financial needs are at all times satisfied when they are at the premier centre.
The PSM is to serve with passion and confidence. His/Her service styles are always proactive and with genuine empathy. The outcome is to create a deliberate and differentiated customer experience with the PSM as the service provider.
· He/She is expected to be well groomed and project high level of professionalism in all customers' interaction. The PSM is to provide consistent, yet positive customer experience to all customers, paying particular attention in Welcoming and Welcoming Back. He/She will also engage customers through small talks and actively provide customers with helpful suggestions where possible.
· Together with the team of Relationship Officers, Relationship Managers and Premier Centre Managers, the PSM is expected to deliver high standards of customer service with the goal to build, enhance and deepen relationship with both new and existing customers by satisfying their needs.
· The PSM is to actively identify opportunities for new sign ups through getting existing Premier customers to refer new customers to the bank, and where possible, encourage customers to increase their deposits with us. He/She will, from time to time, participate in sales events or other customer events such as Investment Seminars.
· He/She is to upkeep and maintain the Premier centre premises and support merchandising activities in accordance with prescribed standards as stated in a Checklist. He/She has to diligently perform the role of the "Floor Manager" based on the frequency stated in the Checklist.
· As a service ambassador for Premier, he/she is required to constantly identify ways to improve customer service and strive to exceed the required service standards set for the premier centre.
· The PSM is to be conversant with Premier banking services and its regional privileges. And to serve as an advocate of Concierge services rendered at the Premier centre.