- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Feb 18
Premier Relationship Manager, Onshore Premier Banking
Premier Relationship Manager, Onshore Premier BankingAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
• Active acquisition and prospecting of new Premier Banking Onshore customers, develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
• Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
• Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
• Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
• Ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Banking.
What you bring
- Minimum 3 years of sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment, and show consistent sales performance
- Recognised university degree and possess CMFAS certification (M1, M5, M6, M6A, M8, M8A, M9, M9A & HI).
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- Exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- Creative and possess the initiative, drive and ability to work independently and in a team.
- Has the drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.