Premier Relationship Manager (Northasia - HK/China) - Retail Banking and Wealth Management
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you're looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as a Premier Relationship Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Maximize growth and profitability of the portfolio of Premier offshore clients
- Achieve agreed financial targets by enhancing existing and acquiring new relationships
- Build effective relationships with clients to retain and develop sustainable relationships
- Build a high personal and corporate profile in the community in which you are based.
- Develop network of Group and External professional contacts with the aim of introducing new business, enhancing technical knowledge and promoting the brand
- Monitor and act on daily sales activity management information and other internal information tools, using them to coach the wider team in support of your business goals
- Experience in promoting Retail Banking and Wealth Management in a dedicated client relationship role.
- Highly driven to excel and be able to thrive within a challenging environment by effectively recognising customers financial needs
- Excellent sales and people management skills
- Client driven with a strong focus on quality of service
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- A strong sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability
- An excellent understanding of financial planning, wealth management and understanding client need
The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will requirements the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role. HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis. For more information about the enhanced vetting for this role please contact the recruiter for this role. You'll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website