- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 22 Feb 18
Premier Private Client - Client Advisor (Onshore)
Premier Private Client - Client Advisor (Onshore)As a Client Advisor with Premier Private Client, your roles & responsibilities will include :
- Actively acquire and prospect new customers for the Premier Banking - Private Client (Onshore) segment (AUM S$1 million & above).
- Develop and strengthen their relationships with the Bank in accordance with relevant business goals.
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Private Client through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets.
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent customers through professional consultative financial analysis.
- Up-sell, cross-sell and provide regular market information updates and trend analysis to these customers.
- You will also ensure superior customer service and contribute to the overall customer experience of Premier Private Client.
- You should have 5 years or more of wealth management sales experience in the banking and financial services industry, preferably in managing the affluent segment and has proven track record in sales performance.
- Recognised university degree and accreditation in CACS Paper 1 & Paper 2 and HI.
- Sound knowledge of banking products and services including investment products such as unit trusts, bancassurance and treasury products.
- You exhibit strong interpersonal, communication skills and good at tele-consulting.
- It is essential that you have the initiative, integrity and ability to work independently and as a team.
- You have the drive to succeed and is focused and disciplined to achieve the sales quota and revenue.