Pre Sales-Solution Architect
- Permanent, Full time
- Mint RPO Services Pvt. Ltd.
- 02 Nov 17 2017-11-02
A Leading Software development in Singapore is looking for Pre-Sales Solution Architect
• Present vision, strategy and product roadmaps to executives and technical management
• Work with sales team to develop and implement account penetration strategies and drive the adoption of solutions within strategic accounts.
• Influence the adoption of the most fundamental change in the software development lifecycle in our industry
• Qualifies sales opportunities in the terms of customer technical requirements, competition, decision making process and funding.
• Use knowledge of competitive solutions to help the sales and field engineering teams propose the most optimal solution for the customer
• Present and market the design and value of proposed solution and business case to customers and prospects.
• Builds relationships with the account team, partners and customers in support of sales team objectives
• Configure and document software, hardware and service solutions to meet customer and sales objectives. Participate in RFx and POCs.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a software pre-sales expert promoting devops and/or development tools
- Knowledge and experience with building and deploying enterprise or cloud scale applications based on Java (or equivalent languages) required.
- Comfortable in Java, with significant experience with Java SE and Java EE
- Experience with the Spring Framework is a very strong asset
- Knowledge or experience with cloud providers and infrastructure as a service
- Analytical ability, problem solving skills and decision making skills
- Customer focused and results driven
- Experience in qualifying sales opportunities
- Good command of spoken and written English