Our client is a digital solutions provider
Associate Director, Solutions Consulting
The Senior Solutions Consultant in Singapore is responsible for pre-sales activities for client across South-east Asia. Broadly they will undertake the following key roles within the organization:
Role of trusted advisor, both internal and external facing - also, functional and technical.
Inside sales responsibility across stakeholders / LOBs
Main source of market intelligence and justification to product team for build of product strategy
Owner of the Pre-sales process from discovery through to implementation.
Owner of the demo systems and data
Work with product and sales for creating decks and collateral around solutions
Work with sales team on requirement gathering and pricing
Raise the Company profile externally, promote Company solutions, the brand and concepts
Inside Sales / Pre-sales
- Solution consulting and prospect engagement throughout the sales process. From discovery, Bid/No Bid process, value proposition, recommendation, through to contract signing.
- Actively involved in opportunity assessment, qualification, developing response strategy, proposal development (RFx), review and feedback process and competitive positioning.
- Opportunity discovery with confirmation of drivers and expectations of outcome.
- Requirements analysis with People, Process and Technology review. Building Value proposition, ROI and Business Case for approval.
- Reflective and Strategy phase; Recommendation to implement, alter or remove current solution.
- Workshop and Showcasing solutions with ‘day-in-life’ scenarios.
- Create and document User journeys for all personas in a Wealth Manager or Broker and ensure that the Company demonstration systems reflect these and can be instantly brought up with up-to-date data and examples.
- Value/Pricing proposal preparation and agreement formulation. Assisting Legal team and Sales Director to formulate contract.
- Co-ordinate opportunity close plan and engage with Exec team to receive sign-off.
- At the end of a successful sales process actively document and walk through the proposed solutions, pain points of the prospect, key people introductions etc. Be the conduit from sales to Company operations
- Work with new and existing clients as initial point of contact and work with teams to create User requirement and business requirement documentation
Market intelligence & relationship management
- Attend relevant conferences and read stories, articles and news etc to gather market intelligence and raise the Company profile
- Market assessment, GTM strategies and competitor analyses including identification of potential strategic partnership opportunities. Document competitor analysis, maintain a library of information and actively drive Company Sales and strategy in the direction to compete early
- Analyse market trends, customers and sales data to formulate sales strategy. Document these as an overview to key staff
- Feed regulatory change into the Product team with proposed solutions, opportunity and ROI. Document this and ensure that a process exists to feed this into the internal process
- Liaising with third-party vendors like data providers, custodians, regulators, hosting vendors.
- Liaising with consultants especially system selection experts in Wealth.
- Domain expertise in Wealth Management and Capital markets.
- High preference will be given to candidates with relevant experience in – Front/Middle and Back office systems in the Wealth management and retain broking space.
- Excellent communication and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and proposal/RFP skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Graduate with appropriate IT related degree.
- 5+ years’ experience working in Pre-Sales/Professional Services/Product Management.
- Willingness to travel.