This is a dynamic role that will work closely across technology vertical to manage and communicate technology related changes to business. This can include project, policy and product related change. The individual will be expected to have relevant experience in technology to be able to assess the change management needs so as to develop and execute on the plans required to support the change.
- Develop risk assessment and risk mitigation strategies; understand and mitigate cross functional dependencies
- Design execution plans to ensure engagement and adoption of new products, policies and Technology
- Identify potential points of resistance to change and develop counter strategies
- Align approach to change management practices within PCE
- Lead, drive and manage related communications
- Define and manage stakeholder engagement
- Manage the feedback mechanism and stakeholder engagement tracking and attend stakeholder sessions where appropriate
- Conduct detailed impact assessments in conjunction with the relevant TG team, and ensure these are maintained as project evolves and translate identified impacts into change requirements, for input into change planning
- Guide change planning and help steer where changes to the plan need to be made
- Partnering with relevant project team members, lead training needs analysis and definition of the detail
Highly effective communication is essential to succeed in this role. The candidate will need to demonstrate a proven ability to build mutually beneficial stakeholder relationships and an ability to influence effectively to achieve desired outcomes. Prosci certification is preferred. Other areas will include -
- Bachelor Degree with 7 - 10 years’ relevant experience in the Change and Communications space.
- Knowledge/understanding of Project Management methodology to develop and implement project communication scope and change activities in accordance with strategic aims and operational frameworks.
- Relevant exposure or experience in Technology.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confidence working with senior leadership.
- Confident self-starter and dynamic team player with the ability to partner well with key stakeholders to drive results.
- Able to manage competing priorities and deliver to deadlines.
- Strong work ethic with a can-do attitude to work to tight deadlines.
Company Reg. No.: 201131609D, Licence No.: 11C4684
EA Reg no : R1876472