- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Feb 18 2018-02-24
On behalf of our client, a global leading financial investment firm, Swisslinx is inviting an experienced portfolio risk professional with in-depth quantitative and modelling skills to join their Singapore team.
- Conduct independent assessments of asset allocation and other portfolio level investment strategies
- Form a deep understanding of the Company's portfolio and area exposed to systematic and idiosyncratic risks
- Scenario analysis, stress testing for portfolio
- Develop necessary frameworks and metrics for risk analysis
- Masters degree in Finance, Financial Engineering, Quantitative Finance or other relevant discipline
- Min 6 years (for AVP level) and Min 11 years (for VP level) of relevant portfolio risk / quantitative research experience in large financial or fund management institution
- Must have experience in asset allocation and/or portfolio construction
- Experience in multi-asset class portfolios, quantitative and modelling, scenario analysis and stress testing
- Proficiency in R, Matlab, Python, SQL, and ability to code
- Strong knowledge of financial markets / products
- Strong communication skills and abilities
Interested applicants, kindly write in to express interest.
*We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.