Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income
- Permanent, Full time
- ALS Recruit , EA Licence No: 16S8075
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Our client is an global asset management firm who is seeking a Portfolio Manager, Fixed Income with strong technical and interpersonal skills to join their team. The position will be based in Singapore.
The role will be responsible for managing and providing analytical responsibility for Asia credits (Investment Grade and High yield ) across different sectors and companies for emering markets credits. The incumbent will present performance and investment strategies in regular investment meetings with the investment team and be able to articulate the investment process and stock ideas to clients. The incumbent should have strong network with clients in Asia.
To succeed in this role you will require the following demonstrable skills and attributes:
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience with strong interpersonal skills covering both Investment grade and High Yield investment across Asia.
- Proven analytical skills including strong understanding of the credit metrics in Asia
- Strong tertiary qualification in Finance/Economics; CFA desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and good presentation skills
To apply, please email your resume to email@example.com.