Our client is a single-family office with a key presence in Hong Kong and USD 500m AUM. This is a new role to help set up the Singapore office while reporting to the CIO based in Hong Kong.
- Follow the Financial Markets and gather / organise data, investigate and analyze companies, sectors and markets' conditions and sift out useful data from the information collected to provide basis for decision making
- Responsible for the company's research work and reports, also supporting the company's investments by providing the relevant inputs
- Conduct industry analysis, explore investment projects, conduct due diligence, investment fundamental analysis, feasibility analysis and explore alternative theories
- Design investment plan, forecast finances, and analyze risks.
- Prepare proposals / prospectus for investment projects, compile investment research reports, feasibility study reports and related content of the framework agreement, and draft project implementation plans and action plans.
- Design suitable investment methodology, investment structures, investment strategies, and execute the entire investment process;
- Participate in the management of investment projects (directly or indirectly), track the performance of the projects against objectives, and propose improvements where required.
- Closely track the projects that have been carried out or completed, coordinate the work process, and supervise ongoing investment projects.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as Portfolio Manager for an establised Hedge Fund, Investment or similar operation
- Strong track record
- Qualification in either mathematics, econimcs, finance or related course
- CFA is required
- Able to read & write in English and Mandarin
Send your resume, in WORD format only, to email@example.com. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.