Portfolio Management Subject Matter Expert
The Application Management Services (AMS) team is responsible for implementing the standards, establishing and leading an application support team who will provide day-to-day support, operations and maintenance of the application; first level development capabilities for change requests; application upgrade capabilities; database and release management; each in support of the specific SLA's in place with Avaloq's customers.
The AMS team will closely collaborate with the global development team to deliver continued improvement to our product and offering and to drive continuously increasing automation of the back-office administration services provided to Avaloq's clients.
The AMS team provides services directly to clients of Avaloq and is expected to engage in a professional, competent and engaging manner with all clients.
This junior-mid level role will initially be more focused on AMS with a strong face-off towards business stakeholders and foresees a transition into a more global BA focused role soon. This role will also be part of a global team but with a strong focus in the region. Your Mission
What you need
- Manage the daily BAU for Performance, Issue Management & RM Workbench
- Model client discretionary portfolios, constraints, and investment strategies.
- Perform data analytics
- Parameterize functionalities to execute and implement business solutions in PFM area (hands-on on software based Avaloq Core System)
- Support to change management for organizational process/structure change.
- Manage and implement Avaloq Banking System upgrades and new-feature development.
You will get extra points for the following
- Degree qualifications, preferably in IT / Computer Science related disciplines
- At least 6 years of relevant experience, preferably in the IT / Financial Services industry
- Profound understanding of the business aspects of Performance Management
- Developer tools (ICE, SQL Developer)
- Parameterization concepts (Rule tables, workflow management, order validations, base parameters)
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and technical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is culturally aware and experienced in working in Singapore / Asia
- 2 years' experience in a similar role with hands-on experience in Avaloq Banking System
- Profound understanding of key parameterization concepts in Avaloq
- A good understanding of portfolio management in the wealth banking domain