Portfolio Data & Reporting Product Owner for Data Management Platform
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
You will be responsible for delivering functionality within our APAC regional Data Management Platform, which covers Reporting, Data Distribution, Open Banking APIs, Data Analytics & Data Science. As agile data product owner, you will define and implement the client portfolio data product vision and strategy, engaging partners and users to refine requirements, prioritizing and managing the backlog of the IT developer squads. You will be responsible for the Change-the-Bank and Run-the-Bank aspects of the client portfolio data systems you own and represent progress of the projects and status of the platform to our regional and global business partners, clients. You are expected to support the IT and business on our data transformation journey and coordinate with them. You are responsible to separate the definition of the minimal viable product from the day-2-scope.
Your responsibility includes:
• Ensure end-to-end requirements are gathered and well-understood from various partner groups that can span from Front Office to Mid and Back office support functions, and First Line of Defense & Compliance, to then build with a vision for the client portfolio data product.
• Work with various platform owners to identify relevant data sources, distribution channels. Collaborate with our UX/UI team to propose appropriate product design. Develop good working relationships with the CDO team and adhere to the appropriate governance frameworks.
• Prioritize the book of work for 2-3 agile IT development teams, balancing non-functional and functional improvements, required end of life / end of support upgrades and bug fixes.
• Ensure all parties (business and IT) are aware of the client portfolio data product vision, the scope of the MVP, the expected benefits (and measure the benefits it actually realizes) and the project timelines.
• Actively run agile project progress against quality standards, targets and budgets and complicated actions, results and activities.
• Manage change impact of the projects deployed to production (estimate efforts and make business aware of data migration needs, support trainings, post launch handholding of new releases).
• Engage partners by providing updates through informal or formal meetings and ensure decisions are adequately syndicated and documented by relevant partners.
• Identify risks and dependencies and issues early and actively drive respective mitigations.
• Identify key partners on the business lines and support departments from front to back upon new initiatives.
• Assist in translating requirements and use cases into test conditions and expected results with the help of SME / work stream leads for integration, functional, performance and user acceptance testing.
• Ensure compliance with established guidelines for accurate and timely project delivery achievements.
• Define and implement the automation strategy and platform vision for key client data management processes.
• Accountable for platform stability of owned systems. Your future colleagues
In this role you will be in constant contact with Credit Suisse senior management, other Program Leaders, the internal IT development team, Project Managers, Designers, and Internal Audit and Controls team. This is a leadership role that requires strong organization and proficient communication and interpersonal skills. You will be part of the team that strives to hold clients, internal partners and project developers together; yours is the job of elucidating, educating, and developing efficiently healthy and long-lasting internal relationships within Credit Suisse. You Offer
N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.