Portfolio Control Analyst
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
• Member of the portfolio referential team based in Singapore which is part of the Global Markets Operations P&L team. Support the delivery and controls of all Fixed Income and ALMT portfolio referentials in scope of Asia Pacific.
1. Assist in the maintenance of all FI and ALMT books/ portfolios. Includes the creation and amendment of portfolios.
2. Have a good understanding of the impact of the portfolios' setup with regards to P&L.
3. Active role in development and implementation of portfolio referentials for new business/ activities
4. Support questions from downstream users
5. Make sure all processes are executed in line with standards agreed with business, and share all important decisions and information with colleagues.
- Strong knowledge in FX and interest rate (derivatives) products
- Understanding of Valuation models
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills
- Good IT knowledge (Front- and Back office systems, MS Office package, ..)
- VBA skills are prefered
- Proficient in English
- Accuracy, Rigorous, Responsible Minded, Quality Oriented, Team Player, Flexibility, Stress Resistant, Communicative
- Good team player with strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision but with a keen sense to escalate timely and appropriately.
- Excellent people management and communication skills.
Specific Qualifications Required
- Graduate in Banking and Finance/Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in Product Control/Finance Control/Risk or related function